Saturday, May 8, 10:30 am–12 pm
Common Ground Farm
79 Farmstead Lane
Wappingers Falls, New York
Join practicing artists for free outdoor art and exploration workshops offered in partnership with Common Ground Farm. Designed for all ages, Saturday Studio is a family friendly program that is most suitable for children ages five and up.
Saturday Studio begins promptly at 10:30 am at Common Ground Farm. In the case of inclement weather, the program will take place on Sunday, May 9, 2021, 10:30 am–12 pm. In consideration of everyone’s safety, space is limited and reservations are required. Reservations open on Friday, April 30, 2021, at 9 am.
For those that are not able to attend the program, artist-designed exercises for the home will be available through the Saturday Studio mailing list.
- Families attending Saturday Studio must include at least one adult caretaker. Groups should be no larger than six people.
- The program will take place outdoors with social distancing. Families will have individual stations and materials. Programs may involve walking and exploring the grounds of the farm.
- Face coverings are required throughout the duration of the program except when families are seated at their individual stations.
- Advanced reservations are required. No walk-ins will be accepted.
- An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending Saturday Studio at Common Ground Farm, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Common Ground is a nonprofit community farm that works hard to ensure food and educational access to everyone in our community. To learn more about their work, visit commongroundfarm.org. Common Ground runs on the generous support of its community. If you are able, please consider making a donation.