Saturday, October 17, 2020, 10:30 am–12 pm
79 Farmstead Lane
Wappingers Falls, NY 12590
Join practicing artists for a free outdoor workshop of art making and exploration offered in partnership with Common Ground Farm. Designed for all ages, Saturday Studio is a family friendly program that is most suitable for children ages 5 and up.
Saturday Studio begins promptly at 10:30 am at Common Ground Farm. In the case of inclement weather, the program will take place on Sunday, October 18, 2020, 10:30 am–12 pm. In consideration of everyone’s safety, space is limited and reservations are required. Reservations open on Friday, October 9, 2020, at 9 am.
For those that are not able to attend the program, artist-designed exercises for the home will be available through the Saturday Studio mailing list.
• Families attending Saturday Studio must include at least one adult caretaker. Groups should be no larger than six people in total.
• The program will take place outdoors with social distancing. Families will have individual stations and materials. Programs may involve walking and exploring the grounds of the farm.
• Face coverings are required throughout the duration of the program except when families are seated at their individual stations.
• Advanced reservations are required. No walk-ins will be accepted.
• An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending Saturday Studio at Common Ground Farm, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Common Ground is a nonprofit community farm that works hard to ensure food and educational access to everyone in our community. To learn more about their work, visit commongroundfarm.org. Common Ground runs on the generous support of its community. If you are able, please consider making a donation.